Saturday, September 20, 2008

FORE!

Our local Chamber of Commerce sponsored a ladies golf scramble on Friday. I didn't play, because...I don't play golf. But, I have friends that do and I kinda like them and have a golf cart, so I spent the daying following them around, having a cocktail or two and taking pictures.

Here's the team: Aimee, Chelsy, Bertha and Jo. The weather was beautiful - not too hot, not too cold. Just right, as baby bear would say.



We saw a crazed chipmunk run across the fairway and try to hide under one of the golf carts. I wanted to put him in my pocket and take him home. I'd have probably pulled back a nub and would have a new nickname like Stubby or something if I had touched him.


Miss Bertha was the ringer for the team. I don't know golf, but I'm thinking maybe she'd played a time or two before.











Although Jo hasn't played golf long she's coming right along, but Chelsy and Aimee gave me hope for my potential golf game. They were there to have a good time and I think there might in fact be a place on the team for me next year.

Now if I could just figure out who that Mulligan dude is they kept talking about...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joing us out on the golf course - we really enjoyed having you with us!!!
love ya!
Jo