Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Meme

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Wow, how your life changes…I was living in Mount Juliet and still working at Deloitte. Our girls were six and barely two, and Syd still loved Rea in those days. We had a wonderful nanny, Betty, who stayed with our girls while I worked and she was like a grandmother to them. We still miss her.

Favorite Snacks
Dove Chocolate
Chocolate Covered Raisins
Olives
Chex Party Mix

To Do List
I keep a To-Do list on a steno pad and I even write things on it that I’ve ALREADY done just so I can mark them off.

I still have the same Bosca calendar that I’ve had since I was pregnant with Rea (so it’s nearly twelve years old). I just buy new refills for it each year..You can only write in it in PENCIL – no INK allowed! Danny bought me a Palm Pilot once and I used it for a while, but I really missed the pencil to paper action of my calendar!

Places I Have Lived
Kentucky
Tennessee

Bad Habits
Not planning my meals and then eating a candy bar
Talking more than I listen
Not using sunscreen
Impatience
Caffeine

5 Random Things People May Not Know
Is there anything left?
I like to sleep with the TV on.
I am not afraid of bugs, frogs or spiders.
I check the last page of books when I am reading them to see how it turns out.


CDs I would want if stranded on an island:
Ronnie Milsap
Three Dog Night
Jimmy Buffett
Bonnie Raitt
Selection of Classical stuff

What I'd Do if I Were a Billionaire:
Buy a beach house
Pay off loved ones and friends debts
Give money to my church
Give money to medical research
Set up trust funds for my children

Anybody else want to play?

No comments: