Friday, August 14, 2009

Questions. And Lots of Them

"I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration."

I didn't say that - if you will recall, some lady named Hillary Rodham Clinton did.

How is it that questioning, debating and disagreeing with an administration was fine...as long as it was the previous administration?

I think I'm typical of many other Americans...I have LOTS of questions and concerns about the proposed Health Care Reform - and if the opportunity to attend a Town Hall meeting near me presents itself, you can bet your sweet bippy that I'll be there. With bells on.

And I'll go all of my own doing! Nobody from the GOP has emailed this old gal nor offered her a single red cent! Now, I'll try to mind my P's & Q's, refrain from screaming or cursing at anybody and try not hip check some old geezer, but methinks somebody is getting just a wee bit touchy.

And another thing. When did the White House get time to sit around and gather emails about things "that seems fishy" in this great big old free country of ours?

Don't they have an economy to fix?

No comments: