Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I think I'm going to live.

The worst of my chigger infestation seems to be behind me. I had one spot on my right foot that festered up and gangrene was looking iminent for a couple of days - but all is well on that front now.

Life improved considerably when Syd showed with some Chigarid for me. She stopped in Walgreen's for some school supplies and thoughtfully remembered my chigger dilemma and brought some of this wonderful stuff home to me. I must admit that it threw me just a tad off guard - she's seventeen after all - I don't rate real high on her list. I finally drug the ugly truth out of her, she informed me that she was "tired of watching you scratch your ass". Alrighty then.


Some of you have offered several home remedies for my friendly little bugs. Vaseline, nail polish...KEROSENE.

Thanks for that little tidbit Ken, but I really don't think I want to pour a flammable liquid on my hoo-haw.

Just sayin'

No comments: