Monday, July 20, 2009

And it smelled like...

When I went to put the vacuum cleaner away last night I noticed a small, hard, dark suspicious pile in the corner of the coat closet...I was all great, there's a rodent in the closet. I was on my hands and knees, shifting stuff and this is what I found.

The Great White Snake Hunters

Danny with his catch...(love my Orka mitts and the steak tongs?)

He dropped him three times before he got out of the house with it...
I didn't used to have much of a snake issue - but I must say that I'm becoming more paranoid about them as time passes, especially in my own home.

2 comments:

one crafty mama said...

so when are you moving out? my sil just found one in her silverware drawer!

Jim Voorhies said...

Some people just totally lose it with snames. My mil is one. We would have had to search the entire house, top to bottom if that had happened.