Nonetheless, My Boy and I are quite tickled with the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
- Name seven things about yourself that people may not know.
- Nominate seven Kreative Bloggers.
- Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on each.
Thanks so much Yoga Gal, I truly appreciate the shout out!
- I don’t trust people that don’t like dogs and cats – if someone can’t accept the unconditional love of animal I really think there is something wrong with their heart. Just sayin’.
- I love to read, but don’t like to check the books out of the library; if I end up loving the book I have a physical need to own the book, I know it’s weird, but that’s just the way I am.
- I will not eat green beans unless they have vinegar on them.
- I salt my grapefruit, watermelon, apples, lemons and oranges.
- I am blonder than I pay to be (for the record, I’m a brunette) and it frequently gets me in a lot of trouble.
- I love impromptu parties; they always turn out to be a ton of fun.
- Halloween is my favorite holiday; it’s not as much fun now, but when all the kids in our neighborhood were younger it was one big party.
Here are the blogs that I am nominating:
- Endless Possibilities is a blog that I enjoy - Kim is immensely talented and if you want to start talking about creative, this girl has got it going on.
- Smitten Kitchen. I love to cook and love photography -this blog combines both and does a wonderful job of each.
- The Macs I started following The Macs back in January when their baby girl was diagnosed with cancer. My heart broke, along with all of the other readers, when Cora passed away a mere month later. Her parents have a new baby on the way and their painful journey is something we can all learn from.
- This DVM's Wife My love of animals got me interested in this entertaining blog with it's beautiful photographs. Their life has taken a dramatic turn recently though, Yooper the DVM, was recently diagnosed with brain cancer - his wife writes touchingly about their struggles, hopes and fears.
- Pam the Nomad I've had the opportunity to meet Pam and hear a little bit about what she does; she works for Blood:Water Mission an organization that partners with groups and individuals to empower Africans to build healthier communities through sustainable clean blood and clean water solutions. Pam travels to Africa frequently and details her trips on Pam the Nomad; I love to travel vicariously through her blog.
- Stuff Christians Like. Jon Acuff is hilarious, thought provoking and preacher's kid. Need I say more?
- God's Blog This is a favorite, it's totally irreverent and laugh-out-loud funny at times. One of the most creative that I've read.