Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's Fall Break around these parts and I haven't been worth shooting; Rea has been gone on a church mission trip, Danny left me and went out of town for work and I've been home - completely ALONE. Sadly, they both found their way back and have returned with dirty laundry and have commenced to messing up my house again. I kid, I kid...I might have missed them just a tad.

I took the chance while they were gone to drive down to Chattanooga and visit with Syd and do a little shopping; we had a nice time though she doesn't appreciate my "feel your way around" method of getting from point A to B at.all. That girl is GPS dependent; and there is going to be hell to pay if that thing dies on her one day, cause she's not going to have a clue as to how to get home. I'm thinking we may have to wean her off of it...

You'd think after all these years that driving I-24 over Monteagle would get old, but I still get a little thrill out of it - guess I'll never grow up. And trust me, I would NEVER want to see anyone get hurt or be in the way of those big trucks, but is it just me or would somebody else like to see a truck run into one of those run-away truck lanes? Just sayin'.

2 comments:

I Am Woody said...

Nope. Not just you. I just wouldn't want to be in the way when they are needing one!

Anonymous said...

As a big truck owner, you do not want to take the runaway ramp, there is a hefty fine. After all, your rig is supposed to be road worthy. the check point on top is there for a reason...just sayin'FB Kim Kelley