Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas Red clashes with Autumnal Orange

I've bemoaned the fact before, but I'm just going there again - what is wrong with people that just CANNOT wait until after Thanksgiving to put up their Christmas decorations?

There is a huge house that I pass in my daily comings and goings and the very second that the final fun-sized Milky Way is handed out their door those folks are slapping up garland and decking the halls with over-sized bows and lights.

I wonder if those people have ever heard of a place called Plymouth Rock, some tough and hardy colonists called pilgrims, and the original Americans - Indians?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!!

I Am Woody said...

Macy's has had their decorations up since the first of September!! Why do they even bother to take them down?!?